harrison.ai’s hackathon 2022 is now open for Expressions of Interest
What’s a hackathon?
A hackathon is a timed programming marathon, where teams made up of both technical & business experts collaborate intensively on a creative project. It gives teams of hackers a chance to turn their ideas into reality and present or pitch them to the stakeholders.
harrison.ai invites expressions of interest from:
1. Public and private organisations seeking innovative yet concrete solutions to ongoing challenges within the healthcare domain. Hackathon organisers whose activities have been disrupted by COVID-19 lockdowns and are seeking to reignite their hackathons are also encouraged to register their interest.
2. Individuals looking to participate in a health-focused hackathon, whether you are a scientist, clinician, engineer, designer, or student. Your domain of expertise does not have to be technology focused but you should have a willingness to learn and contribute.
About the Event:
- Generate innovative ideas to solve critical challenges at the intersection of artificial intelligence, health, design, and engineering.
- Emphasis will be on challenges and solutions that leverage technology to enhance care accessibility, scalability, and efficiency.
- The challenges will be selected in collaboration with problem owners and experts representing public and private organisations with a stake in the healthcare domain.
- Over the course of a weekend (Friday evening to Sunday), teams will collaborate, co-design, iterate, and present solutions that can make a real impact and will touch lives.
- Teams will be supported by domain experts with unique experience in the field of the challenge and will have the opportunity to learn from their knowledge.
- Entries will be open to teams, but individuals can also register and we will team you up with others that have complementary experience.
Everyone is welcome, whether you’re completely new to programming or are a seasoned techie, this is a fun and collaborative event. There will be prizes to be won along the way so sign up and get involved!
Keep an eye on this page as we’ll be updating the information in the run-up towards the event.